Welcome to your private, secluded oasis in the heart of downtown Annapolis about one block from the historic Annapolis Arts District. Be the first to live in this 3,000 square foot home since its total renovation and expansion (comparable to new construction inside and out) that now allows the home to accommodate a modern lifestyle while tastefully retaining and blending elements of historic character. The main level of the home highlights gorgeous heart pine floors that were carefully reclaimed from a 1920s era farmhouse in Severna Park. The gourmet kitchen features a stunning eat-in island and high-end KitchenAid appliances, including a 5-burner gas convection range. The 4 bedrooms in the home, including the main level master bedroom, each boasts their own private en-suite bathroom. The lower level has a separate entrance and could be used as an in-law or au pair suite and was re-designed to easily accommodate handicap accessibility. This 1/4 acre property has a number of rare-to-find features for downtown Annapolis properties, including a 2-car detached garage, a private backyard at the end of a street with views of woods and open space, and no neighbors on 3 sides. The home is extraordinarily energy efficient with a brand new multi-zoned, high efficiency heat pump HVAC system (rated at 23 SEER for cooling and 12.5 HSPF for heating). This unique gem in the "President's Hill" community is conveniently located in easy walking distance to boutique restaurants, shopping, galleries, and the US Naval Academy Stadium. All construction improvements were fully approved and permitted by City of Annapolis.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod
4 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Block, Stucco, Frame, Hardi Plank
3,038 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Energy Star, Instant Hot Water, Laundry Hookup
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Radiant, Heat Pump.
- Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Insulated, Low-Emittance , Screened, Vinyl Frame
- Other, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway, Private, Public.
- Stucco, Frame, HardeePlank
- Composition Shingle
- R3 - NC2
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Backs To Trees, Backs - Open Common Area, Cul-De-Sac, Landscaping, No Thru Street, Private, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price